Thursday, January 5, 2017

100 Things I want to do in My Life.

On 11:21 PM
Socialize It →
1
Advertisements
It took me 3 hours to put that list together, and it covers everything I’ve wanted to accomplish or experience since I can remember.
Here’s my list:
☐Publish a novel
☐Publish a Courses
☐Publish a business book
☐Consult on business 
☐Have a podcast
☐Maintain a high level of fitness
☐Teach an online course
☐Create a non-profit .org
☐Train some people to make money
☐Painting 
☐Appear on a panel
☐Tour Google campus
☐Learn Guitar
☐Act in a film
☐Archive business awards
☐Mentor someone
☐Be a board member
☐Start A Restaurants 
☐Go for a world tour with family
☐Deliver a speech in IIM College
☐Join Politics
☐Build a college
☐Build a Hospital
☐Work with Google 
☐Go Inside Sea
☐Run a marathon
☐Visit the Apple Campus
☐Publish an album 
☐Jump from a plan
☐Become an angel investor
☐Own a Company
☐Have a video show
☐Found a tech company
☐Gain a MD position
☐Address a technology company
☐Do a high profile interview
☐Appear in a magazine
☐Hire an assistant
☐Sponsor a charity
☐Go to UP
☐Buy a cricket team
☐Write for the Washington Post
☐Visit USA
☐Appear on a People To Watch list
☐Show love to everyone
☐Want to be Frobes list
☐Be a trainer
☐Own an investment property
✓Be a Dad
☐Own a dog
☐Take a Class at IIM
☐Gain a Doctorate
☐Travel to J&K
☐Visit all my old friends 
☐Go to some place where no one knows 
☐Photography
✓Get married
☐Have a library
☐Meet the Prime Minister
☐Send my child to a private school
☐Write a book about my life
☐Visit each of my childhood friends
☐High education to my daughter
☐Write a Noval
☐Make a documentary
☐Build a tree-house for my kids
☐Get a tattoo
☐See a Lichtenstein painting
☐Stand in the snow of Himalaya
☐Plant a tree
☐Own a designer pen
☐Perform a one-man show
☐Be a paid speaker
☐Go to a college as guest leturer 
☐Own an villa
☐Write a book 
☐Edit a book
☐Have a white Christmas
☐Learn to box
☐Visit a distillery
☐Attend a gallery opening
☐Meet an astronaut
☐Visit Switzerland
☐Study abroad
☐Learn Golf
☐Curate art
☐Take a helicopter
☐Fly first class
☐Support open source software
☐See a Bell Shakespeare Production
☐Own a BMW (done)
✓Propose to my partner
…and a whole lot more.

1 comment:

  1. You have shared an Inspiring Post here!
    Affiliate programs helps you to earn money by marketing or selling products in online. You can promote any type of product in your web/Blog if you own one.

    Regards,
    CPI Affiliate Network | CPI Network | mobile cpa affiliate networks

    ReplyDelete

badge